The first Friday of November each year is declared as a National Homeschool Day of Prayer by the National Alliance of Christian Home Education Leadership.
Join us in praying Friday, November 1, 2019.
We will share hourly prayer prompts on the Homeschool Freedom Facebook page starting at 10:00 AM EST.
Prayer prompt graphics will be posted on this page closer to the event as well.
Be sure to like and follow the Facebook page to get all of the notifications.
Invite your friends and family to pray as well!
PLEASE JOIN US AND OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS AROUND THE GLOBE AS WE:
· Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children,
· Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe,
· Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling,
· Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders.
· Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation,
· Pray for your own family—your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others,
· Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things.
Pre-Event Party with Over $1,000 in Homeschool Giveaways!
Bundle Giveaway: Goes Live Oct 25
To celebrate and help spread the word, we’re launching a BIG giveaway on October 25th on the Homeschool Freedom web site that you won’t want to miss! Prizes include resources from Apologia, Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW), BJU Press Homeschool / Homeworks by Precept, and more.
Flash Giveaways: October 25-31
We’ll also be hosting flash giveaways every day on the Homeschool Freedom Facebook page from October 25 – 31.
Be sure to set notifications so you see all the posts from Homeschool Freedom on FB so you don’t miss any of the flash giveaways or prayer prompts for the prayer event!
Take a picture of yourself, your kids, or your family holding the “I Prayed” or “We Prayed” sign you can download and print from the page. We’ve even created a version your kids can color before you take their picture holding their “I Prayed” or “We Prayed” sign!
Post the photo to your Facebook and/or Instagram pages to share the love!
Use the hashtag